DEI Exhaust Wrap - Black 2"x50'
- Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and is engineered to be stronger than typical wraps on the market today. It has the ability to handle higher heat for improved performance.
Wrapping headers and down pipes is an important first step in controlling unwanted underhood radiant heat. Keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density and increases exhaust flow. This improves exhaust scavenging resulting in cooler air intake temperatures for an improvement in performance and a gain in horsepower.
Design Engineering stainless steel Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation.
- Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is highly recommended for DEI glass fiber wrap to penetrate, seal, protect and prolong the lifespan of exhaust wrap.