Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Latest version of the TEIN Adjust Wrench includes more features, and a new Chrome Vanadium finish. Three different arcs are incorporated so they can be used on both current and past TEIN products to adjust spring seats, seat locks, and body locks with 70 -90mm, and 132mm outer diameters. Also includes a square hole for 1/2 inch drive socket wrench, 17mm hex for most damper top nuts, and tip extension for use to hold coilover in place while tightening/ loosening locks.
- Various arcs to accommodate 70-90mm, and 132mm O.D. seats and locks
- Only 6mm thick allowing for more space in tight areas
- Square hole for 1/2 inch drive to be used with breaker bar or torque wrench
- Extended tip can be used to hold damper for ease of seat/ lock adjustment
- Chrome Vanadium finish for improved durability
Kit includes two wrenches.
EDFC Active Pro