Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
For: Audi S3 (8P), Audi TT 3.2 (8J) , TTS 2.0T (8J), VW Golf R Mk6
EBC Yellowstuff is an aramid fibre based brake compound with high brake effect form cold and is possibly one of the first ever compounds that can be used for Street and tack driving. These pads do not require warm up but do get even stronger under the heat of hard driving. These are not a low dust pad and if your desire is for a low dust premium street use pad, you should consider EBC Redstuff.
When considering full race use, Yellowstuff has been a strong favourite, having been used for two years in the Swedish Camaro Cup and at numerous other race events where a stock caliper system is fitted. It is also the choice of 90% of the Mazda MX5 Miata competitors in the UK race series and has an unblemished record as rotor friendly track pad for vehicles up to 3500 lbs or 1600 kilos weight. The SCCA and NASA drivershave been testing Yellowstuff with feedback and good reports POURING in from a 543 test driver major market proving event with these groups. Read that figure again 543 test drivers. There is no guesswork here.
EBC Yellowstuff pads are used on the UK Silverstone Race Track Drivers experience cars because of their high performance and longevity. Yellowstuff also claimed a win in the Targa rally and for two years running in the Brazil Mitsubishi off Road Team Desert Challenge.
Because of its huge heat range , the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower cars and race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff is especially appreciated on Trucks for towing and heavy loads and where wheel and tire oversize upgrades have been fitted. In longer races EBC Bluestuff NDX needs to be considered
- High friction formula improves brake effect 30%.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Race
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
Golf VI R