Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
For: Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2001-2014, WRX STi 2015-, Honda Civic Type R 2.0 Turbo (FK2, FK8), Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X
Redstuff brake pads are however as a harder compound does take longer to fully bed in to achieve its highest levels of performance (can be up to 1000 miles/1600 Kms urban use) during which time the odd “Chirp” of brake noise may be heard when starting from cold in damp and cold conditions at walking pace speed. One press of the pedal to clear the rotor of any dampness and this disappears to leave EBC Redstuff a pad that inspires confidence in all cars. The motto is be patient give the pads a full chance to bed down.
Redstuff is only available for heavier and faster cars and does find its self at its best on slightly heavier cars. Selecting the right grade of EBC brake pad for you car is important and you can see the entire EBC selection and how to choose the right brakes for your car by switching to this linked page.
Brake dust has been rated by many OEM builders to be a more serious source of complaints than even brake squeal and as such EBC Brakes is proud to bring you with this new EBC Redstuff blend what is probably a world first in a pad that is almost dust free yet delivers performance braking.
Less dust also means less rotor wear and it is almost guaranteed that your rotors will last double as long as when used with the more abrasive steel fibre brake compounds used by almost all of our competition.
EBC Redstuff should be used at both front and rear for optimum balanced brake performance.
- High friction formula improves brake effect 30%.
- Fastest brake pads for Street, Drift & Race
- Zero brake fade makes this material perfect for fastest driving
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Suitable for shorter track events and race use
- Medium hardness material feels good at pedal
- If all you need is stopping power, this is the material choice
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
|Brake pad lenght:|
|Brake pad high:|
|Brake pad thickness:|
|Brake pad lining high:|
WRX STi 2015-,
Impreza WRX 2001-2007,
Impreza STi 2012-2014,
Impreza STi 2008-2012 (GR),
Impreza STi 2001-2007,
Civic Type R FK2,
Civic Type R FK8,
Lancer Evo IV,
Lancer Evo V,
Lancer Evo VI,
Lancer Evo VII,
Lancer Evo VIII,
Lancer Evo IX,
Lancer Evo X