Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
For: Toyota Celica, Corolla, MR2 with 4A-GE 16v (Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen3) engines
CP-Carrillo pistons are compatible with oversized valves and high lift camshafts. Part numbers ending in a “X” are on a X-style forging for additional strength, durability and weight reduction often geared for high compression naturally aspirated engines. The X-style has a full radius dome design, high performance rings and light weight wrist pins. CP-Carrillo Pistons represent the highest quality and are engineered for maximum power. Pistons can be ordered with gas ports, skirt coating, ceramic top coating, and stronger wrist pins if desired. Heavy Duty pistons are also now available for extreme power situations in certain applications and come with ultra duty wrist pins included.
Standard features include:
- Deep valve reliefs accommodate high lift camshafts
- Larger valve reliefs for +1mm valve sizes
- Custom skirt cam and barrel design
- Accumulator grooves
- High strength aluminum forgings
- High performance rings
- Fully CNC machined and balanced to +/- 1 gram; Wrist pins included at no additional cost
- Double pin oilers force fed from oil ring groove
- Pin lock grooves for easy lock removal
- Pin fitting included
All gram weights provided are approximate and for the bare piston with no hardware attached.
Celica IV 1985-1989,
Celica III 1981-1985,