Turbocharger (super core) Borg Warner AirWerks S300SX-E 13009097049 (80 mm)
Borg Warner Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car.
Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications.
With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
The AirWerks S300SX-E is available with few different turbine housing configurations (sold separately):
- For 80 mm Turbine Wheel:
- 0.88 A/R T4 undivided - P/N: 177211
- 0.91 A/R T4 twinscroll - P/N: 177208
- 1.00 A/R T4 twinscroll - P/N: 179905
- For 76 mm Turbine Wheel:
- 0.88 A/R T4 undivided - P/N: 177210
- 0.91 A/R T4 twinscroll - P/N: 177207
- 1.00 A/R T4 twinscroll - P/N: 177209
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Integrated speed sensor port
- Forged milled compressor wheel
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options
- Pre-machined boost port
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics