Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
For: Nissan GT-R R35 with VR38DETT engines
This high performance STEP2 package includes pistons and connecting rods designed for R35 GT-R with higher engine output. This Forged Piston Kit + Connecting Rod STEP2 Set is a must to upgrade the engine performance using with the GT800 Racing Specs and/or STEP2 Camshaft.
Parts for Higher Engine Output
- Factory replacement type piston & connecting rods kit with the standard bore size.
- To avoid piston land breakage, HKS pistons are made with forged material instead of casting like the factory pistons. The shape of STEP2 is the same as STEP1.
- It's recommended to use with other items of the GT800 Package.
- In-house test at 900PS confirmed the durability and safety.
- The setting range is widened by reducing the compression rate from 9.0 factory ratio to 8.7. This is effective to increase the engine output using the aluminum block specs and/or bigger cylinder bore.
- STEP2 piston's recess is 1mm deeper than a stock to best use with the STEP2 camshaft.
Factory Replacement Type
- The weight of the connecting rod is the same as the factory since the affect of the V6 engine's peculiar vibration should be considered.
- The piston is light-weighted to approximately 25g.
- The weight is optimized to install to the factory crankshaft so it is not necessary to use a dummy weight to balance.
Higher Reliability by In-house Design & Production
- The best 3D profile for this piston was selected after various profile tests. The forged material exclusively for HKS was used.
- With the results of in-house analysis on the factory connecting rod, the durability is improved by approx 46% maintaining the balance.
- All parts are MADE IN JAPAN.
|Big end diameter:|