Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
For: Nissan GT-R R35
StopTech and Centric Parts offer a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability.
Centric's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With three in-house brake dynos and real-time vehicle testing, Centric is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
For dedicated race vehicles that are never operated on the street, StopTech is developing its own line of race pad formulations that factor in vehicle type, caliper type, and racing conditions.
Whatever pad you choose, proper bed-in is critical to ensure optimal performance.
StopTech Sport Brake Pads (prefix 309):
- ldeal for high performance street and occasional track day use
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density
- Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas
StopTech Street Brake Pads (prefix 308):
- All new performance pad from StopTech
- Superior Braking Performance for “Street” Driving
- Lab-Tested, OE-Style Design and Features
- Rotor-Friendly, Low-Dust for Cleaner Wheels
- Dyno-Proven Shims for Quiet Operation
- Positive Molded for Consistent Performance
- Scorched to Ease Bed-In
- Premium Hardware for Precision OE Fitment
- Dyno Tested for Max Performance & Service Life
- Platform Specific Friction Compounds
- Ideal for Daily Driving and Touring
StopTech Racing Brake Pads:
- Superior performance in any racing brake system
- Unique metallic compounds are blended with carbon and graphite
- Dedicated high temperature race friction material
- More predictable and more consistent brake engagement
- Available in 4 different formulations for different race disciplines
Sport (Street Performance)