Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
PTE's PT6766 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 67mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover options:
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
- "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action - they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.