Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
For: BMW M5 (F10, F90), M6 (F12, F13, F06), M8 (F91, F92, F93) X5 M (E70, F85, F95), X6 M (E71, F86, F96) with 4.4 V8 S63B44 engines
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Engine Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and feature:
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties .
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention.
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
+0.250 mm (1st oversize)
Seria 5 F10 M5,
Seria 5 F90 M5,
E70 X5 M,
E71 X6 M,
Series 6 F12 M6,
Series 6 F13 M6,
Series 6 F06 M6 Gran Coupe,
F85 X5 M,
F86 X6 M,
F95 X5 M,
F96 X6 M