Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
For: Mercedes A45 AMG, CLA45 AMG, GLK45 AMG
The DBA 4000 Series T3 Rotor has a Tri-Symmetrical design for extreme stopping power on the road and the track and complement the looks of any performance car. As with every DBA rotor, the 4000 Series T3 Rotor bolts right onto the vehicle with no mechanical changes needed.
DBA''s mid-series, enhanced-performance, slotted rotor features Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) for improved heat handling and Thermo-Graphic paint markings for effective heat monitoring.
This system provides two key advantages:
First, is the ability to cool the rotor faster than ever before. As the disc rotor rotates, aerodynamic turbulence around the individual pillars and columns is generated, increasing the force of hot air out from within the internal areas of the rotor.
Second is increased dimensional stability across the disc rotor directly achieved by the individually spaced pillars and columns.
These advantages increase the disc rotor''s efficiency by as much as 20% when compared to conventional rotor designs. A 20% increase in disc rotor efficiency directly translates to reduced brake operating temperatures, brake fade, disc rotor stresses, disc thickness variation, run-out and shudder.
The 4000 Series T3 Rotor’s Tri-Symmetrical design dampens the vibration noise while providing a quieter, more responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. Along with an increased number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction gases to escape, T3 Rotors offer enhanced consistency and effectiveness with every stop. Manufactured to QS-9000 quality standards using premium grade materials with XG-150 high carbon alloyed iron and dense metal matrix, the rotors are designed to provide long wear and safe, consistent stopping power by responding to the TSP process that stabilizes the micro-structure of the rotor.
- Tri-Symmetrical slot design results in a quieter, more responsive and smoother pedal feel.
- Slots continually de-glaze the brake pads improving efficiency and reducing rotor scoring.
- Slots even out wear across the brake pad faces, increasing the effective contact area and extending rotor life.
- Slots help dissipate water when driving in poor weather, as well as pump away dust and dirt.
- Slotting also combats "out-gassing," where gas (from the pad bonding agents) can form a cushion between pad and rotor, greatly reducing braking power.
DBA rotors are chosen as Original Equipment on many vehicles.
4000 T3 Slot