Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
AEM's Analog style metric Oil or Coolant Temperature Gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. This oil&coolant temp gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's metric oil temperature gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included sensor provides accurate temperature readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
This 40-148C metric Oil Temperature Gauge can quickly alert you to an engine damaging rise in oil temperature. If you have invested in your engine, don't rely on the factory oil or coolant temp light warning.
- Gauge readout from 40-148C
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Temperature gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing