Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The versatile MoTeC M84 ECU delivers a unique package of professional level features at an entry-level price. The M84 is suitable for a broad range of high performance engine applications, including engines with up to 8 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors. It is based on the same advanced technology pedigree as MoTeC’s world-renowned benchmark M800 ECU. The M84 ECU shares the same sophisticated processor and Windows software platform but with a package of features to suit more moderate system requirements.
Includes permanently enabled on-board Wideband Lambda plus 1MB of data logging memory as standard.
Install it as a stand-alone ECU or as part of a complete motorsport-ready engine management and data acquisition solution.
- 8 x Injector outputs - high or low ohm
- 6 x Ignition outputs
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs - for functions such as boost control, idle speed stepper motor and many more Inputs
- Throttle Position
- Manifold Pressure
- Mass Air Flow
- Fuel Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Exhaust Temperature
- Gear Position
- User 1
- Air Temperature
- Coolant Temperature
- User 2
- 3 x Switched Analogue Temperature
- 2 x Lambda Inputs (supports Wideband and Narrowband sensors)
- 4 x Digital Inputs (wheel speed or switch)
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Physical Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 grams
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts