Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The LM-2 combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Patented “Direct Digital” Wideband Technology
- Wideband O2 Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Single or Dual Channel A/F Version Available
- OBD-II Scan tool- read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II Data
- Log directly to SD card
- Playback log data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software (included)
- Large high-contrast graphics LCD
- Built-in RPM converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
- 4 fully-differential analog inputs
- 2 configurable linear analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
- USB connection to your PC
The LM-2 also features two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be defined by the user.
LM-2 "BASIC" Kit includes the LM-2 meter, Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor, 8 ft sensor cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, USB cable for PC connection, weld-in bung and plug, LogWorks software CD, and quick-start guide.
Warning! Oxygen Sensors are excluded from producer warranty.